[gmx-users] Re: Re: Ion parameters in OPLS AA force field

Kathleen Kirchner kirchner at mis.mpg.de
Wed Mar 21 09:13:29 CET 2012

Hello Florian,

I remembered a discussion with the same problem considering parameters
of Mg2+, here is the link:

http://comments.gmane.org/gmane.science.biology.gromacs.user/45437

The file given here

http://dasher.wustl.edu/ffe/distribution/params/oplsaa.prm

mentions as source of the force field data

"OPLS All-Atom Parameters for Organic Molecules,
Ions, Peptides&  Nucleic Acids, July 2008" as provided
by W. L. Jorgensen, Yale University during June 2009

and consists of a line

atom        641   86    La    "Lanthanum Ion La+3"          57   138.906    0

Probably you can continue your research here.

Best regards and good luck
Kathleen

--
Kathleen Kirchner