[gmx-users] parameters of em.mdp

ahmet yıldırım ahmedo047 at gmail.com
Fri Mar 23 19:42:39 CET 2012

Dear Justin,

Thanks for your reply. You said "....You should avoid ad hoc changes."
You used different parameters for energy minimization at tutorial called
"Tutorial 5: Protein-Ligand Complex".
*a part of your em.mdp*
nstlist = 1
rlist = 1.0
rcoulomb = 1.0
rvdw = 1.0
*a part of your md.mdp*
nstlist = 5
rlist = 0.9
rcoulomb = 0.9
rvdw = 1.4

Then, Why did you change some parameters (nstlist,rlist,rcoulomb,rvdw) for
energy minimization?

Thanks in advance

--
Ahmet Yıldırım