[gmx-users] CHARMM27 topology for DOPC

Krzysztof Kuczera kkuczera at ku.edu
Fri Mar 23 20:28:45 CET 2012

Hi GMX Users,

I have generated a topology entry for the DOPC lipid for
charmm27.ff/lipids.rtp
by copying and editing the entry of POPC. My DOPC has passed two simple
tests
with gromacs-4.5.3 on a test structure of an isolated model  molecule
(generated with CHARMM)

1) energy minimization produced a reasonable structure close to starting
coordinates
2) all energy components agreed with CHARMM v. 27 results to at least 4
digits.

I enclose my topology file; I would welcome
  - information about other DOPC topologies in GMX
  - critical comments
  - suggestions for more simple tests ( the 100 ns solvated bilayer
simulation is already on my list)

Greetings
Krzysztof Kuczera

--
Krzysztof Kuczera
Departments of Chemistry and Molecular Biosciences
Tel: 785-864-5060 Fax: 785-864-5396 email: kkuczera at ku.edu
http://oolung.chem.ku.edu/~kuczera/home.html