[gmx-users] Equilibrate the water around my molecule

Lara Bunte lara.bunte at yahoo.de
Mon Mar 26 21:00:00 CEST 2012

Hi

with the -ter option I got the same errors. I read in the manual something about the termini database but I don't understand what that s about (I didn't study Chemistry...).

I read this tutorial page but that doesn't help me :-(

Could you explain me in your words what it has to do with this termini? Thanks

Greetings
Lara