[gmx-users] Re: How to add dihedral information from the GAFF topology

bipin singh bipinelmat at gmail.com
Mon Mar 26 23:37:53 CEST 2012

Thanks for your reply.
Yes, you are right that these topologies are self supporting and there
is no need to to call any other information. I followed your
suggestions and able to generate a biphasic system of water/octane
containing a protein molecule. But, when I tried grompp on this
biphasic system (containing octane+water+protein), it results in error
even if I include the topologies in forcefield.itp file.

The error was

Fatal error:
Atomtype hc not found