[gmx-users] IMPORTANT REMINDER: Gromacs survey (with a chance to win a $2000 GPU)

Erik Lindahl erik at kth.se
Tue Mar 27 05:45:18 CEST 2012

Hi!

Big thanks to those of you who already participated in this survey - we got about 100 *VERY* useful answers this far, but considering the size of the community I think we should be able to improve that fivefold :-)

We will use the results of this survey to steer future Gromacs development, so it is very important for us (and you) to get as representative results as possible!

If you haven't already, it would be great if you could take a couple of minutes and participate at

https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/YD9ZMJK

Cheers,

Erik