[gmx-users] Where would I find the 45A4 GROMOS force field?

Marc Gordon marcgrdn55 at gmail.com
Wed Mar 28 10:38:30 CEST 2012

Hi all

I have never posted to the mailing list before but it has proven very
helpful in the past.

I'm looking for the 45A4 force field. I've been asking Mr. Google but so
far I haven't had any luck locating it. This is I imagine probably down to
the wrong keywords or something

 I want to do some work on disaccharides and I would very much like to use
this force field. I'm going to be using it thorugh NAMD.

I thought this would be the best place to ask if anyone knew of a site
where this force field was being maintained or something.

Regards
Marc