[gmx-users] Re: How to add dihedral information from the GAFF topology

Justin A. Lemkul jalemkul at vt.edu
Wed Mar 28 12:49:04 CEST 2012

bipin singh wrote:
> Thanks for your inputs.
>
> I have checked the coordinate file thoroughly and the order of atoms
> are same as defined in the [molecules] directive.
> I really do not able to find out the source of the error.

Looking closer at the error, what's happening is your octanol molecule is in a
place where the topology expects the amino acid sequence Ser-Leu.  Perhaps that
will help you track down the source of the problem.  It seems to me that your
octanol molecule occurs earlier in the coordinate file than it does in the topology.

If you still can't locate the problem, then you can always start over building
your system in a known order, checking the alignment of the coordinate file and
topology at every step.

-Justin

Justin A. Lemkul
Ph.D. Candidate