[gmx-users] large scale simulation?

Peter C. Lai pcl at uab.edu
Fri Mar 30 23:29:24 CEST 2012

Yeah I usually average 21ns/day on a openmpi-over-qdr infiniband cluster
using fewer than 300 nodes and with a 100K system with 60K TIPS3P (hydrogen LJ
terms) waters (single precision gromacs, ffw3, and openmpi compiled with icc
10.0.3)

It's going to depend on your forcefield and how you've optimized your system
too (PME:PP ratio etc.)