[gmx-users] Re: are wall atoms virtual ?

Dr. Vitaly Chaban vvchaban at gmail.com
Thu Nov 1 18:05:56 CET 2012

> Dear all,
>
> My system consists of Two walls of carbon atoms but I am not able to view
> the carbon atom walls in VMD.

If you specify the wall atom-by-atom, then you have the wall. If not,
I wonder why you decided that your wall is namely *carbon wall*.

VMD has multiple visualization options. Look through them. Perhaps,
your carbons are colored in the background color.

> Also my topology file have no information about wall atoms.

Then your walls have not been materialized yet.

Dr. Vitaly V. Chaban
MEMPHYS - Center for Biomembrane Physics
Department of Physics, Chemistry and Pharmacy
University of Southern Denmark
Campusvej 55, 5230 Odense M, Denmark