[gmx-users] fraction of native contacts calculation

Sanku M msanku65 at yahoo.com
Thu Nov 1 19:08:05 CET 2012

Bipin,
  There might be a workaround. You might want to check out Plumed plugin in latest versions of VMD for calculating fractions of native contact. You can load the gromacs trajectory along with the native .gro file in VMD and use Plumed plugin inbuilt in VMD . You need to install plumed most probably early.