[gmx-users] Freeze group atoms changing position

Alex Marshall amarsh59 at uwo.ca
Thu Nov 1 21:56:36 CET 2012

I've created a position restraint file for the specific waters that I need
to immobilize, but I'm having a hard time getting grompp to apply it
successfully. No matter where I put #include "posre.itp" in my topology
file grompp returns fatal errors about the atomic indices being out of
bounds. Is it actually possible to only apply position restraints to some
molecules within a species and leave the rest alone?