[gmx-users] Free energy calculations with BAR and TI

Tom Kirchner tom.kirchner at strath.ac.uk
Fri Nov 2 11:14:36 CET 2012

Hi Fernandez,

Actually, this is a known problem. You should find the description and
solution in the archive. I had the same problem, so this may make your
search more easy :)

The problem is in the code, at some point float and numbers are messed
up, or something in this direction.

You can either edit the code and recompile gromacs or you substitute the
temperatures with SED to a temperature nearly the same, 298 for example.

Ah, here is the link:
http://gromacs.5086.n6.nabble.com/problem-with-g-bar-td4633215.html

Best
Tom Kirchner