[gmx-users] Setting up a complex membrane simulation

Christopher Neale chris.neale at mail.utoronto.ca
Fri Nov 2 18:20:41 CET 2012

Whatever method you use to set up your system, and be it atomistic or coarse-grained, I suggest that you
build at least 2 such systems independently and run them all for the same amount of time. Looking at convergence
from the same starting structure with different initial velocities is not nearly as useful as looking at convergence
from two independent starting conformations.

Chris.