[gmx-users] Re: Multiple protein simulations in a box

Rajeswari A. rajeswari.biotech at gmail.com
Sat Nov 3 06:32:05 CET 2012

Thank you Rama and Justin for ur kind reply.

@Justin: May i request you to kindly direct me to some references of
multiple protein simulation in a box using standard MD? And i have seen the
tutorial about multi protein simuation is under development. May i know
when can we expect it to be ready? Once again i thank you for ur reply.

@Rama : I want to study protein aggregation.

Thank you,
Rajeswari.