[gmx-users] g_sgangle

akn akafali84 at hotmail.com
Mon Nov 5 13:43:21 CET 2012

 Dear gmx users,

I want to compute the angle between two groups. I used g_sgangle -s
topol.tpr -f conf.gro -n index.ndx -oa sg_angle.xvg.
As I understand the first column refer to time and the second refer to
angle. What does the thrid column refer to in xvg file?

@    xaxis  label "Time (ps)"
@    yaxis  label "Angle (degrees)"
@TYPE xy
           0             1     0.0197823