[gmx-users] Simulation of charged systems (2)

Felipe Pineda, PhD luis.pinedadecastro at lnu.se
Mon Nov 5 14:16:01 CET 2012

Hi again!

many thanks to Xavier for his response, the only one I got so far ... I
had the same impression, but I'm seeking for theoretically/technically
more funded statements. My impression is also that there are different
kind of "equations" depending of the treatment of long-range
electrostatic interactions.

My concrete question is now: are net charge corrections to the Ewald
potential implemented in Gromacs?

Thank you and kind regards,

Felipe