[gmx-users] g_wham with pull_geometry=position

David Peeler dj.peeler at gmail.com
Tue Nov 6 16:18:45 CET 2012

Hi, thanks for your response,

Since I'm using pull_geometry=position I was under the impression that
defining pull_dim was not necessary.
Instead, I defined pull_vec to specify that the protein should be pulled
along <0 0 1>
I was previously using pull_geometry=distance with pull_dim= N N Y but
found that at slow pull_rates the protein actually moved in the opposite
direction that I wanted. I am using a negative pull_k but from what I've
read that is fine.
I will try to use pull_dim along with the pull_vec definition while
using pull_geometry=position, I just thought the two were mutually
exclusive.

Thanks,
David

--
David Peeler <http://www.linkedin.com/pub/david-peeler/3b/b4b/123>
President,* *Society of Biological Engineers