[gmx-users] Protein at given pH

Tsjerk Wassenaar tsjerkw at gmail.com
Fri Nov 9 08:03:57 CET 2012

Hi,

Do you mean the pKa value of the side chain in solution? Or the pKa value
in ethanol, DMSO, hexane? Maybe the pKa value in a membrane, or in the
interior of a protein, perhaps in a hydrophobic pocket? Or the pKa with
one/two/three neighbouring acidic/basic residues? If you have literature
values applying to your case, sure, go ahead and use them!

Cheers,

Tsjerk