[gmx-users] how to check the intermediate coordinated even when the simulation is running

ananyachatterjee ananyachatterjee at iiserkol.ac.in
Fri Nov 9 12:34:25 CET 2012

 I am very new to this MD simulation, by reading the tutorials in the
 website I have run an simulation and it is running from last 5 day and I
 am not getting whether it is running properly or not. Could any one
 kindly tell me how to see whether the simulation is running or not and
 also how can I check the intermediate coordinated even when the
 simulation is running. Kindly help me.
--
 Ananya Chatterjee,