[gmx-users] GPU warnings

Szilárd Páll szilard.pall at cbr.su.se
Sat Nov 10 02:21:40 CET 2012

Hi,

You must have an odd sysconf version! Could you please check what is the
sysconf system variable's name in the sysconf man page (man sysconf) where
it says something like:

    _SC_NPROCESSORS_ONLN
             The number of processors currently online.

The first line should be one of the
following: _SC_NPROCESSORS_ONLN, _SC_NPROC_ONLN,
_SC_NPROCESSORS_CONF, _SC_NPROC_CONF, but I guess yours is something
different.

Can you also check what your glibc version is?

Thanks,

--
Szilárd