[gmx-users] About periodic image of system.......

rama david ramadavidgroup at gmail.com
Sat Nov 10 16:02:27 CET 2012

Dear justin,

Thank you for your reply and explanation,

My ligand is protein( 4 amino acid peptide).
The group in index file PROTEIN  contain both ligand
and protein.

The box size is 11.4942  10.7884  10.7884   at the   time 16162 (ps).

The box size I given in editconf is 11.40000  10.70000  10.70000

So please would you told me the reason for my g_mindist value less than vdw
cut off  1.4 ?????

With best wishes and regards,
Rama david