[gmx-users] mdrun and orca fatal error

Anastasia Maslova an.mslv at gmail.com
Tue Nov 13 06:15:44 CET 2012

Dear gmx-users,

There is a system which consists of MM protein part and QM ligand with 1
amino acid part.
I try to run mdrun with orca but when I add QM atoms for 1 molecule of
solvent to my system it creates an error:

Program mdrun_qm, VERSION 4.5.5
Source code file: mtop_util.c, line: 99

Fatal error:
gmx_mtop_atomnr_to_atom was called with atnr_global=71385 which is not in
the atom range of this system (0-71384)

Could anyone help me please? Also I have in ORCA-out file:

An error has occured in the SCF module
CALLING COMMAND: /home/domain/anur/progs/orca/orca_scf qmmm2.gbw b
RETURN CODE    : 2
ABORTING THE RUN

Thanks in advance,
Anastasia.