[gmx-users] GPU warnings

Szilárd Páll szilard.pall at cbr.su.se
Wed Nov 14 18:48:22 CET 2012

Hi Thomas,

Could you please try applying the attached patch (git apply
hardware_detect.patch in the 4.6 source root) and let me know what the
output is?

This should show which sysconf macro is used and what its return value is
as well as indicate if none of the macros are in fact defined by your
headers.

Thanks,

--
Szilárd