[gmx-users] About the biotin parameter.....

rama david ramadavidgroup at gmail.com
Thu Nov 15 19:21:40 CET 2012

Hi Justin thank you,

The ATB server link for Biotin are as follow..
http://compbio.biosci.uq.edu.au/atb/download.py?molid=5783
compbio.biosci.uq.edu.au/atb/download.py?molid=2212

Now should I need to do QM calculations, free energy simulations, and
empirical refinement.
What is your opinion on  these topics.

Is there any free available software for these work???( I never did any QM
calclation, Sorry for these basic Question).

With Best Wishes and Regards,
Rama David.