[gmx-users] Force vs distance plot in pulling simulation?

Gmx QA gmxquestions at gmail.com
Fri Nov 16 16:45:52 CET 2012

Hello gmx-users,

I've performed a pulling simulation and obtained a force-vs-time plot and a
distance-vs-time plot (xvg-files).
Is it common to somehow combine these to get a force-vs-distance-plot using
a hacked-together script, or how do people that have experience with
pulling generally make such a plot? I have read a bunch of papers where
such figures are presented, but there does not seem to be any built-in way
in gromacs to make them. I could be wrong, of course.

Thanks
/PK