[gmx-users] problem in running md simulation

Kavyashree M hmkvsri at gmail.com
Fri Nov 16 17:03:55 CET 2012

Oh, I am sorry That is right. But its difficult
to find The specific cutoff values to be used
for different protocols of cutoff, switch and shift..
different values are stated in different papers..
And original force field paper (eg OPLSAA) does
not explicitly specify these values.
Any references regarding this will be helpful for
the users.

bye
kavya