[gmx-users] Re: hydrophobic contacts

Raj princecrusial05 at gmail.com
Sat Nov 17 06:44:50 CET 2012

Hi all

thanks for your valuable suggestions. But still i'm not clear. I have tried
using the .tpr file with make_ndx but the index group is displayed is
similar to that of the one with .gro file. I have manually identified the
residues and when i ran the g_mindist with the ligand 0f 18 atoms against
the residues of 174 atoms i'm getting contacts ranging from 87 to 40. please
help me with stepwise instruction as I cant follow the thing. Thanks in
advance