[gmx-users] Temperature Histogram

Samadashvili Nino nino.samadashvili at aalto.fi
Sun Nov 18 18:49:26 CET 2012

Thank you for your answer. However, when I use g_energy on .edr file it prints the average temperature of the system and not of the  group of atoms that I am interested in, which is why I was trying to make g_traj work cos it uses index.ndx file for choosing the segment from your system and calculate the average temperature for that segment.
One more thing, g_energy has Pres-XX, XY etc., what are these?

Cheers,

Nino