[gmx-users] which version it is

Thomas Piggot t.piggot at soton.ac.uk
Mon Nov 19 17:28:28 CET 2012

Hi,

As I understand it, the current and most up to date CHARMM protein force
field (as included in both the charmm27 and charmm36 force field
directories) is the CHARMM22 protein force field with the CMAP
correction. In other words there would be no difference between the two
options originally mentioned.

Cheers

Tom

--