[gmx-users] Gromacs GPU

Emanuele Coccia emanuele.coccia82 at gmail.com
Wed Nov 21 17:11:08 CET 2012

Running your benchmark for the first time (dhfr-impl-1nm.bench) I have the
following message:

*Reading file topol.tpr, VERSION 4.5.1-dev-20100917-b1d66 (single precision)
*
*
*
*WARNING: OpenMM does not support leap-frog, will use velocity-verlet
integrator.*
*
*
*
*
*WARNING: OpenMM supports only Andersen thermostat with the
md/md-vv/md-vv-avek integrators.*
*
*
*
*
*WARNING: OpenMM provides contraints as a combination of SHAKE, SETTLE and
CCMA. Accuracy is based on the SHAKE tolerance set by the "shake_tol"
option.*
*
*
*
*
*WARNING: The OBC scale factors alpha, beta and gamma are hardcoded in
OpenMM with the default Gromacs values.*
*
*
*Floating point exception*
*
*
*
*
The floating point exception could be due to some other error, I'd be sure
that it doesn't depend on the GPU card.

Thank you