[gmx-users] trjconv -pbc nojump across multiple trajectories

Tsjerk Wassenaar tsjerkw at gmail.com
Thu Nov 22 16:08:24 CET 2012

Hi Pablo,

You can use trjcat to stitch the parts of your trajectory together.
A .cpt file contains information about the state, the positions and such.
It doesn't contain static information, like residue/atom names, which are
needed for a reference structure.

Cheers,

Tsjerk

On Thu, Nov 22, 2012 at 3:34 PM, Pablo Englebienne <p.englebienne at tudelft.nl