[gmx-users] Re: Bonds - force constant for given Beads

Thomas Schlesier schlesi at uni-mainz.de
Mon Nov 26 20:23:58 CET 2012

A good start might be:
Phys. Chem. Chem. Phys., 2011, 13, 10437–10448
This paper is about hybrid-models (mixing CG and AA). But they discuss
'boltzmann inversion' and 'force matching', which are both methods to
obtain CG-potentials.
Since they use small molecules it focusses on nonbonded interactions,
but one can probably transfer the methods to bonded interactions.
Greetings
Thomas