[gmx-users] Re: GROMACS 4.6 beta1 released!

Mark Abraham mark.j.abraham at gmail.com
Fri Nov 30 17:06:02 CET 2012

I should also add that we have newly updated
http://www.gromacs.org/Documentation/Installation_Instructions and pages
that discuss some of the technical details of running the different kinds
of simulations that use the new forms ofhttp://
www.gromacs.org/Documentation/Acceleration_and_parallelization techniques
and the new and old http://www.gromacs.org/Documentation/Cut-off_schemes

We know these will all need more work - but do let us know what you think
is priority content to fix/add!

Cheers,

Mark