[gmx-users] Coordinate file for lipid bilayer

James Starlight jmsstarlight at gmail.com
Tue Oct 2 20:56:53 CEST 2012

Justin,

I've done exactly like you provide me ( changing only x and y )

but in that case the protein and the old lipids were slightly shifted
to one side of the new system. Is there any way to center the old
system in respect to the new solvent ?

Also I've noticed that when I increase size of my system in x and y
dimensions both of the water layers were increased greatly than lipid
layer ( it's look like sandwich with two big bread pieces and smaller
cutlet between them :) )

James