[gmx-users] Coordinate file for lipid bilayer

James Starlight jmsstarlight at gmail.com
Tue Oct 2 21:49:32 CEST 2012

Justin

Previously I've expanded initial system on Z-dim before the protein
was inserted to increase both water layers.

After current processing with Genbox there is no problems in Z
actually- it look likes sandwich with two broader bread layers and
narrower cutlet :) So the lipid layer in x and y is thinker than water
( so the lipid number stay the same after resizing).

James