[gmx-users] Coordinate file for lipid bilayer

James Starlight jmsstarlight at gmail.com
Wed Oct 3 14:59:40 CEST 2012

Justin,

Might the modifications of the vdwradii.dat be suitable for such
system expanding or (on other hand) reduction (as in the below picture
are shown). In the lattter case I defined new box dimensions (smaller
than initial box dims) and would like to remove all side water-lipids
layer which are beyond new pbc dimensions)?

http://imageshack.us/content_round.php?page=done&l=img138/5497/reduction.png

James