[gmx-users] Temperature in simulation

Shima Arasteh shima_arasteh2001 at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 3 16:16:07 CEST 2012

Actually, I want to study this system of protein-membrane, trying to replicate in vitro conditions and then studying function of the protein.

I simulated the protein in water to see the usual result : losing its native configuration.  Then, I am trying to insert the protein in membrane to study its function.

Sincerely,
Shima