[gmx-users] Temperature in simulation

Shima Arasteh shima_arasteh2001 at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 3 20:02:41 CEST 2012

You are right and I will insert the native protein in membrane. To do so, I want to set the temperature of nvt.mdp file to 300 K, however I want to use the result output of memrane simulated in 310 K for 50 ns.
Through your earlier suggestions, I got that velocities would be reassigned in new simulation and 10 degree is not a thing to be concerned in my system.
Here, I'd like to know if I am criticized for using this difference between temperatures?

Thanks for all your suggestions, that are all kind of you :-)

Sincerely,
Shima