[gmx-users] Problem with the installation of Gromacs 4-5.5

Deepak Ojha alwaysinthemind at gmail.com
Thu Oct 4 07:37:53 CEST 2012

Dear All
I want to use Amber force field in Gromacs therefore I installed the
latest version of Gromacs and
installed accordingly as per as the instructions given in INSTALL.automake file.
./configure
make
make install

It works fine and shows the message that installation is complete but
none of the commands like
pdb2gmx,mdrun works.Even the luck does not works which is meant to
test the installation of gromacs.
What is the issue with the installation.Please help me resolve it.

Regards
DeepaK Ojha
School Of Chemistry

"Selfishness is not living as one wishes to live, it is asking others
to live as one wishes to live"