[gmx-users] Fatal error: Atomtype F not found

David van der Spoel spoel at xray.bmc.uu.se
Thu Oct 4 09:04:30 CEST 2012

On 2012-10-04 04:39, Nur Syafiqah Abdul Ghani wrote:
> Dear Users,
>
> Right now i already done for creating the a gro file from antechamber
> to gromacs format of my molecule which is hexafluoroisopropanol.
> But when i want to minimize it in vacuum it show atomtype F not found.
> Im using oplsaa force field and i already change the atom type
> according to the force field.

Do not combine force fields. Use antechamber and the gromacs conversion
script to make a gromacs topology from it (amb2gmx.pl, search on
google), then use amber force field in combination with this if you want
to dissolve biomolecules or something like that.

More organic molecules topologies can be found at
http://virtualchemistry.org

Box 596, 75124 Uppsala, Sweden. Phone:	+46184714205.