[gmx-users] Dssp core dumped

Tsjerk Wassenaar tsjerkw at gmail.com
Thu Oct 4 11:45:32 CEST 2012

Hi Rama,

I bet that wasn't the only output you got. Two things can usually
happen with do_dssp. Either you chose the wrong group for analysis, or
there is a problem with the version of DSSP. Probably the latter: DSSP
syntax changed recently, and I think that GMX 4.5.5 can't deal with
that. There should be capital punishment on syntax changes on such
programs... Try digging up an older version of DSSP.

Cheers,

Tsjerk