[gmx-users] Interaction study for peptide-receptor..

rama david ramadavidgroup at gmail.com
Thu Oct 4 13:27:04 CEST 2012

thank you Justin for reply.

I dont know about long range interactions.
But as I freeze the group I think it will improve my computational speed.
So is there any way to find out or decide which group should be
freeze, and which group should affect my interaction most probably??

Should I do Essential Dynamics ??? or Principle component analysis ???

Would you suggest me any general protocol for such work??

Thank you in Advance

With Best Wishes and regards.
Rama David