[gmx-users] Coordinate file for lipid bilayer

Felipe Pineda, PhD luis.pinedadecastro at lnu.se
Thu Oct 4 15:23:59 CEST 2012

Hi,

packmol generates just coordinates (pdb format) for optimized packing
arrangements of whatever molecule you provide as input. It's up to you
to parameterize the resulting model. CHARMM-GUI has a library of
conventional (phospho)lipids and generates the input for CHARMM
equilibration of the bilayer model built with those lipids. But, you
should inspect by yourself the corresponding sites.

Felipe