[gmx-users] Error with "grompp"

Elie M elie.moujaes at hotmail.co.uk
Thu Oct 4 18:13:32 CEST 2012

Thanks a lot. I have sorted out the error that occured in the ffoplsaabon.itp; I have commented ";" one line which was given the first two errors. Now the only errors remaining are the bonds, angles and some others. How to correct these?
For example one of them is (the error occuring at line 118 which is no different from others).
 111  [ bonds ]   112  ;  ai    aj funct            c0            c1            c2            c3   113      1     2     1   114      1     5     1   115      1    47     1   116      2     3     1   117      2    48     1   118      3     4     1
 How can the source of error be known and corrected?
Elie