[gmx-users] Error with "grompp"

Elie M elie.moujaes at hotmail.co.uk
Thu Oct 4 22:22:59 CEST 2012

I guess now I get what is happening finally. Correct me if I am wrong.  The .top file was produced using an .n2t file (mine was ffoplsaamod.n2t) which was also modified to include atoms that were not there *but present in atomtypes.atp). The .top file describes all the bonds and angles in the molecule. This was successful. However the characteristics of some of those bonds are not described in the foplssabon.itp file; for example I have Sulfur in my molecule connected to carbon which has no entry in foplsaabon.itp and must be added to that file manually. I guess now I am in a position to check those bonds and add the relevant information which i will gather maybe from HYPERCHEM or ARGUSLAB??....A final question is in order here:
what do the parameters (b0, kb), (th0, cth), (q0,cq), and (phi0, cp,mult) represent and in what units?

Thank you very much
Elie