[gmx-users] equilibrium for box of simulation

mohammad agha mra_bu at yahoo.com
Fri Oct 5 07:55:27 CEST 2012

Dear Justin,

Thank you very much.
So, decreasing of box dimensions is not bad, if all thing process natural, yes?
The cause of my doubt was because of in the most of articles was said for example " we select box with dimensions 10nm that after equilibrium was converted to 11nm" and I didn't see the report of decreasing of box dimensions! May I know your idea about it, Please?

Best Regards
Sara