[gmx-users] The No. of the CO2 melecules in top file can not be updated correctly

Bao Kai paeanball at gmail.com
Fri Oct 5 11:18:45 CEST 2012

Hi, Justin,

Thank you for your reply.

It is a little weird and inconvienient that genbox does not update the No.
of solute molecules.  Is it designed in this way? Does it have any reason
for that?

For my case, the  inear, 3-atom model of CO2 works pretty well. I got the
model from a paper from Zhenhao Duan.   I guess I will use this model for
the project before I get something wrong.

Best Regards,
Kai