[gmx-users] regarding g_covar

ran friedman ran.friedman at gmail.com
Fri Oct 5 12:01:31 CEST 2012

Hi,
Did you try using another structural form (gro or pdb) instead of tpr?
The most recent version that I have is for GMX 4.04. I'll send it to you
off list.
Ran

Message: 6
Date: Fri, 5 Oct 2012 11:30:41 +0300
From: "R.Vidya Rajendran (10PHD013)" <vidya2010 at vit.ac.in>
Subject: [gmx-users] regarding g_covar
To: gmx-users at gromacs.org

Hello Everybody,

I am using g_covar with -xpmc flag in-oder to generate matrix of
atomic correlation coefficients. At present I am using g_covar script
given by Ran, which I downloaded from gromacs user modified script
pool.

Since Ran's script is for gromacs 3.3.3 and it not accept .trp input
from upgraded version (eg 4.5.5).

Anybody have upgraded g_covar which can do the same job.

regards
Vidya