[gmx-users] Error with "grompp"

Elie M elie.moujaes at hotmail.co.uk
Fri Oct 5 19:00:13 CEST 2012

I was able to find reasonable values of kb and b0 and inserted the info into foplsaabon.itp. I am still getting an error; what I did is the following:
1- I went to ffoplsaa.n2t to check the OPLSA_XXX of the atoms.2- Next I check the section [atomtypes] in fftoplsaa.nb and see to what symbol the oplsa_xxx corresponds for example (OW). If the problem was in the [bonds] directive, I plug the info there with the corresponding values of bo and kb and according to the format there, and I save.
3- i run grompp again but in vain as I still get the same number of errors (as I expect they should decrease in number if things were fixed).
Am I still missing something that i should have done apart from filling in the numbers in ffoplsaabon.itp?

Thanks
Elie